All Coupons Categories
Welcome to the one of the best online coupon resources in the world. Here at SaveWithCouponCodes.com, we use our extensive experience to bring you only the best discounts and offers available on the Internet.
Who Are We and What Do We Do?
Long answer: we are a team of professionals who’ve been in the retail-discount game for quite some time now. We’ve partnered up with tens of thousands of world’s biggest online stores to be notified instantly whenever new deals are offered. Whether it’s promo codes, sales, limited time offers or straight up percentage-off deals, we’re the first ones to find out (and, therefore, you are too).
Short answer: we’re a bunch of guys (and gals!) who’re going to help you save a ton of money on online purchases.
How Can You Save Money On Our Website?
There are a number of ways you can save precious cash when browsing through our websites. However, for a first timer, it can get a bit confusing, and we understand that. Here’s a breakdown of money saving tools you’ll find on SaveWithCouponCodes.com:
- Promo codes/Coupon codes: one of the most common ways retailers communicate the ongoing discounts with their customers is through promo codes. Promo codes are usually valid for a short period of time and require additional activation at the vendor’s website. We’re going to cover the usage of promo codes specifically in the next section. Promo code discounts can be as broad as for the whole order, or as specific as for a single item model.
- Sales/Clearances: during offseasons, retailers tend to sell the merchandise that’s left in the warehouses from the last season for a discounted price, and on our website, you’ll be able to see exactly what kind of sales are going on at any one time. Sales usually last for at least a few weeks (unless they’re event or holiday-specific, like Halloween or Christmas sales), so there’s no huge rush to claim the discounted goods.
- Printable Coupons: although printable coupons are a bit old fashioned, sometimes retailers issue them to attract additional customers. Yep, we’re talking about those classifieds pages coupons that you used to cut out from your favorite mag - you can find them online, too. We’re strong believers that online coupons are superior to printable ones in pretty much every aspect, and we’re going to argue that in a separate paragraph.
What Kind of Discounts Will You Find?
While the discounts basically come in one of three forms - online promo codes, online sales and clearances and printable coupons - the actual discounts are very different from one another. Here are all of the discount types you’re going to run into, sorted from most to least popular:
- Percentage off deals. Whether through promo codes, sales or printable coupons, the deals that offer 20%, 25%, 30% off are still among the most popular ones. Perhaps it’s because they’re the easiest to understand: with free shipping or a flat discount, you might not know how much are you actually saving when buying an item. With percentage-off deals, you do know, right away.
- Flat money-off deals. The natural counterparts of percentage off discounts are very situational: while discounting a price by a percentage will work in pretty much the same way in all cases, money-off deals can work better or worse depending on the absolute price of an item. If the item is considered expensive, a flat money off discount can create a stunning effect: “$399 off” seems a lot more impressive than “50% off” for a $800 item. However, if the items costs, say, $5, then even a “$5 off” discount doesn’t seem so eye-catchy at first.
- Free Shipping. After the two absolute favorites comes the all-favored free shipping. Free domestic shipping, free international shipping, free shipping from X dollars - you name it. Free shipping offers have become so frequent among retailers that they’re now considered a norm - nobody expects to pay for shipping anymore, and if you’re a retailer who wants to survive in an environment as competitive as the e-commerce world today, you better keep up with others in the free shipping game. As for you, our dear shoppers, this means only that more and more stores will offer free of charge shipping. Just make sure to carefully read terms and conditions of the free shipping offer - more often than not, retailers only deliver free of charge to specific areas. Remember, if the deal sounds too good to be true, it probably isn’t!
- Group Buying Offers. While we’re not the biggest fans of this type of discounts since they often end up in people getting cheated, it’s important to know that they exist. Basically, group buying deals act as mini-wholesale offers. The way it goes is the store offers a much better-than-retail price with a condition that a large enough group of people will buy from them at the same time. While these deals might be very alluring, we strongly recommend you only make deals with the people you know and trust. Don’t give your money to someone you don’t know just because they claim to be the group leader!
- Promotional Coupons. Some coupons don’t give you any discount at all straight away! Instead, they will ask you to do something first. For example, to subscribe to the retailer’s newsletter, or refer other people to their website. Those coupons aren’t intended to just offer discounts - their mission is to catch your attention and lure you in! They’re evil like that…
- Free Gift/2-for-1 Coupons. Who doesn’t like to get extra stuff for the same amount of cash? That’s right, nobody. Retailers know that, and they’ll give us free stuff through online coupons, too. Most of the times, the extra gifts are really just an extra touch, but in rare cases, that free gift might make your entire purchase decision.
- Pre-launch Deals. Sometimes, retailers will use online coupons to hype the customer base up even before the product is officially in the stores. If you’re a fan of getting the new items first, look for pre-launch coupons that allow you to purchase stuff before it’s launched for a great price. What you don’t get are customer reviews of the product - pre-launch products are always a bit of a wildcard.
How Do You Apply The Promo/Coupon Code?
First of all, you have to find the store you’re looking to shop at. To do that, just start typing its name into the search box in the top right corner and you’ll instantly unlock the myriad of discounts available for that specific store.
Once there, go through the available coupons carefully. Don’t stop at your first choice! We know that those percentage-off sitewide deals can be super alluring, but sometimes, a little persistence goes a long way. Keep scrolling down the page and you might find a much bigger discount in the category of items you’re interested in or even a deal for that specific item you’re looking for! Remember, the general rule is that the more specific the discount, the larger it will be.
Once you have the code you’re going to activate (remember, you can’t use multiple codes for the same order), write it down or - the recommended option - copy it to clipboard. Our website can do that automatically, but just to make sure you don’t lose it, you might want to manually Ctrl+C it.
Keep in mind that this is only needed for promo codes - deals that just advertise sales/clearances/newsletter bonuses/etc. don’t need a code to be activated! They’re already there, on the site, all you have to do is to go and take advantage of them!
And so, you’ve chosen the biggest out of all available discounts and are marching straight to the vendor’s page. You find the item you waited patiently to buy, add it to cart and… What then?
While there isn’t a single formula for all websites how to find where to enter your promo code, on the absolute majority of pages, you’ll find them somewhere on your way to the checkout page. In most cases, the box to enter your promo code will be highlighted and well-visible, so there’s no need to worry you’re going to purchase an item without entering the code. If you don’t see the box to enter your promo code before actually paying money, go back and search for it again or consult our website! In the “How to apply promo code” sections we’ve taken a screenshot of the box where you enter your promo codes for every single store.
Last thing worth mentioning about the usage of discount codes: don’t freak out if your code doesn’t work straight away. While it’s possible that the code isn’t accepted because it’s expired or it doesn’t apply to your item/your delivery location, it’s also likely that you simply made a mistake while copying the code to the vendor’s. Keep in mind that some codes are case-sensitive, while others are not.
Things You Should Know About Online Shopping and Discounts
For our closing paragraph, we’d like to give you a bit of friendly shopper-to-shopper advice. Here’s what we’ve learned over the years:
- If you value savings more than brand loyalty, don’t just stick to one retailer. Almost all major players in the online shopping world give their first time customers some sort of discounts, and there are literally thousands of top-tier online stores out there who sell very similar products. Don’t believe us? Just Google “stores similar to X”, where X is the store you would normally buy for, and see for yourself that there are a lot of choices out there. It’s up to you to go reap those first time bonuses.
- Once you do go to a store you’ve never been before, make sure to subscribe to their newsletter. Not only you’re going to get regular discount offers and coupon codes straight to your mailbox, you’re also going to get some sort of a sign-up bonus, whether it’s a straight-up discount or free shipping for your next purchase. Trust us, it’s a safe bet!
- If you like the idea of receiving discounts straight to your email, then you must consider subscribing to our own personalized newsletter! What we’ll do is send you only the best deals and offers, without all of the regular advertisement. Oh, and you get to choose which stores you want to be notified about, too.
- Once again, make sure you go through all of the deals available so you know that you’ve truly chosen the best one. Since the best deals are those which are item or category-specific, you might have to search for a while before you truly find the perfect deal for you. Patience is key to finding all of the gems in the rough!